@v@

Sunday, September 1, 2013

All New TQ...(the other one)


 
@v@
  0



Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.Facebook Like 
Purchase securely here: Amazon iTunes emusic




NEW "BAD MAN" OFFICIAL VIDEO

It's here!

THE ALL NEW TQ...

NEW "BAD MAN" OFFICIAL VIDEO

It's here!
Los Angeles. KADO Records. August 20th 2013. This is a big Tuesday. Today I'm hitting the reset botton on my internet game. All my inboxes are being cleared. I'm getting rid of any Twitter followers that ain't into Real LIVE Music. I'm gonna be checking my YouTube subscribers and bloggers who follow me so that I can subscribe and follow back. I only wanna connect with people who are interested in what I'm interested in, can have a good discussion, or both... I wanna build the best possible relationship with my real fans because my real fans convert their friends into new fans. Plus I've been doing this so long, at this point I just wanna know what's on your minds. I'm gonna use this newsletter often to let you guys know whats on mine. That being said, the last thing I wanna do is bug anybody.  If u recieve this email and you didn't sign up for my list, please unsubscribe below and I sincerely apologize. T



THE NEW TQ BRAND & WEBSITE LAUNCH
The Brand New www.TheRealTQ.com goes LIVE TODAY!!!!

Check out the new site! Read the blogs and get down with all the new happenings around KADO Records including info on my LIVE Movement Tour, the new BAD MAN Remix with The Young Mores, new items in the Billionaire Shop, and more!  We need your help in spreading the word on the site as well as what else you'd like to see! Each section on the site will have footers so that you can freely comment wherever you like throughout the site... and even better? I get an alert to my phone whenever u leave a comment! The key is to let you guys in on the inner workings of the job of Indie Music in 2013. Give us your input! Tweet and FB post the link to the site as much as possible! Click the "MORE" button below to enter the site when it goes LIVE.



BADMAN REMIX FEATURING THE YOUNG MORES

Hey... You seen this?
tq feat the young mores - bad man remix
If you haven't you've been under a rock. LOL! Either way check it out and SHARE it! Much love to all the fans who've spread the word on this remix. It's actually outperforming the original which is saying alot considering I had some powerhouse features on that joint... Just means I got some powerhouse features on this version too... Click the "MORE" button below and follow New KADO Records artists The Young Mores on twitter (@THEYOUNGMORES) and tell them TQ sent you... Can I get a #RT????


TQ
TheRealTq.com


Unsubscribe | Update your information | Forward to a Friend
Purchase securely here: Amazon iTunes emusic
TQ sent this message to tqnews@yahoo.com
Questions? Contact TQ
4012 S. Rainbow Blvd., Ste. K-352, Las Vegas, Nevada 89103, United States
This message powered by:
FanBridge