@v@

Friday, August 24, 2012

19 Cats Being Jerks



Thursday, August 23, 2012
Cats are ruthlessly independent, incredibly nonchalant and basically don't give a f#@% about anything. Somehow we still love them, but there's no denying it: they're jerks!

When they aren't playing with iPads or getting stuck in things, most of the time our feline companions are being jerks to humans. They knock over our stuff, try to kill us when we least expect it and even fight with children. Seriously: what other animal would actually punch a baby?
WATCH: Reporter Loses It Over Rhino Fart
The Daily Show Explains All Of History
7 Sites You Should Be Wasting Time On Right Now
Jerry Seinfeld Asks, 'What Are Zombies?
WATCH: How Obama's State Of The Union SHOULD Be Done
BLOG POSTS
Alan Zweibel: I'm a What?
The ad agency for a commercial I'm reading for described my character as a funny old Jew. Me? A Funny Old Jew? Sorry. Mel Brooks is a funny old Jew. If Henny Youngman were still alive he'd be a funny old Jew. I have no idea if Henry Kissinger is funny but, in the very least, he's an old Jew.
Dave Berg: Cutbacks at Jay Leno's 'Tonight Show': It's Not Just About the Money
Reports say Comcast, which acquired NBCUniversal last year, was simply trying to make back its investment, but I don't think it's that simple. Why would Comcast gut the annual budget of its one-and-only consistently number-one franchise?
Stacy Keach: Remembering My Second Mother, Phyllis Diller
I had the great privilege of working with her some years ago, on the sitcom Titus, where she played my mom. In recent years, I was shocked and saddened to learn she was the victim of a theft: "Mom's been robbed!" was what I was feeling.
Jonathan Richards: Akin's Team
2012-08-21-akincomic.jpg
Steven J. Boettcher: Remembering Phyllis Diller
You'll hear a lot in the next few days about how Phyllis Diller paved the way for women in comedy, but that's not how Phyllis saw herself. "There have always been funny ladies, Steve," she told me when I interviewed her a few years ago.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.